What is the cPanel University Partner Dashboard?
Starting October 31st, 2023, Partners can now access lots of information on their cPanel Certified Partner status utilizing the new Partner Dashboard.
You must have a cPanel University account to access the Partner Dashboard. You can't access the dashboard using cPanelID; instead, you must use the password you set inside cPanel University.
The Partner Dashboard allows you to:
- View your current Partner Certification Progress
- View your Partner Certification History
- View a list of all users associated with your company
- Modify user permissions to grant report access to other members of your company
There are three ways to gain access to your Partner Dashboard.
1) Have a member of your team who already has user edit permissions grant you access. This option is the fastest method.
2) Contact your Account Manager
Logging into the Dashboard
1) If you don't have a cPanel University account, you'll need to create it at https://exams.cpanel.net. Please be sure your username matches your email address, or you will not be able to proceed with the next step.
2) Visit university.cpanel.net and log in at the top bar. You'll need to log in with your cPanel University credentials; cPanelID is not integrated with the Partner Dashboard.
2) Click Partner Dashboard.
You may also find the following article helpful once you have accessed the report: Understanding the Partner Certification Progress Report.