The cPanel Certified Partner Accreditation is a group of exams that covers a technically focused array of content, targeting more systems administration topics, such as command-line and WHM usage.
There are four exams, a short training module, and a survey. A student will receive their certification after completing all of the items.
The exam topics are:
- Web Server (Apache) Administration
- Domain Name Server (DNS) Administration
- Database Server Administration
- Mail Server Administration
The information for the exam questions comes from the courses listed below. While you are not required to complete these course tiers, using them is highly recommended to study and prepare for the exam.
- WHM Administration (CWA)
- cPanel & WHM Systems Administrator I (CWSA-1)