Unlike the other certifications available through cPanel University, the format of SafeAdmin certification does not include traditional study or educational material. It provides only generalized topic summaries to help prepare participants for the exam, as opposed to extensive and comprehensive coursework as is available in other cPanel certifications.
The SafeAdmin series of exams are used to determine a technician's skill in general system administration and represents their cPanel & WHM server administration and support expertise.
- A four-part series of exams, leading to SafeAdmin Certification.
- Each of the four exams contains between 15-30 questions and requires a score of 85% or more to pass.
- Includes certification badges for system administration service providers, displaying additional credibility for their listings on our official cPanel forums.
- No study materials, as the exam is a skill and knowledge test for existing System Administrators, not training for those wishing to become Sysadmins.
- The exam determines the skill of participants as Linux/cPanel server administrators.
- Focuses on ensuring awareness of industry best practices and knowledge of safe administration procedures.